Agile methods put a strong emphasis on quality and getting the team focused on delivering a quality product that the end user wants. But how do we support the team to enable them to do this?
Part of that role falls to the Agile Test Leader. This is a person who will foster self-managing teams while mentoring and coaching them so that they can deliver work of the highest quality.
In this tutorial, we will look at the testing and quality activities that take place in an Agile project and examine the ways that an Agile Test Leader can help drive these initiatives forward.
Through a mixture of lecture and audience participation attendees will:
• Understand why Agile Test Leadership demands a move away from simply Test Management which focuses on stakeholders and customers as well as providing continual support for the development team
• Enhance their Agile Test Leadership skills and competencies to lead the delivery of quality products
• Develop/understand coaching and mentoring abilities which will lead to better opportunities and career progression
• Understand how to build scalable and repeatable processes to enable effective test coverage
• Through the implementation of agile methodologies, ensure everyone on their team becomes a quality champion not just the testers
• Build a consistently strong capability through the use of appropriate testing techniques and practices
This role is key to successfully implementing a test first mindset within your entire organisation
• Test Managers
• Senior Testers
• Scrum Masters
• Anyone wanting to lead quality into the Agile lifecycle
- 9:00 - 17:30
- Geoff Thompson
- Hotel NH Milano Congress Centre